Berkey Water Purifiers UK warrants their product against defects in materials or workmanship during ordinary consumer use. This limited warranty does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, for the time periods and conditions set forth below when purchased directly from Berkey Water Purifiers UK. Berkey Water Purifiers UK will, solely at its discretion, replace a stainless steel system or component that it deems is not functioning properly during the stated warranty period.
Berkey Water Purifiers UK shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage to personal property from, but not limited to, a defective unit, improper use, abuse, accident, or neglect, etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to prevent misuse of the system and to replace parts, when, due to the natural course of wear and tear, they must be replaced. To obtain warranty service, you must provide a dated receipt for the product and pay for any shipping charges incurred to return the product to Berkey Water Purifiers UK.
This warranty will not apply to units which have been used for purposes not intended, which have been altered so as, in the manufacturers judgment, to adversely affect its performance. This warranty is for the original retail purchaser only, and cannot be transferred.
The laws of the UK will govern any disputes regarding this warranty or claim made. This warranty, which is given expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, constitutes the only warranty made by Berkey Water Purifiers UK.
This warranty applies only to products distributed by Berkey Water Purifiers UK.
The following actions will void your warranty coverage:
1. Attempting to use the Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements or the Ceramic Super Sterasyl™ Filtration Elements in a pressurized manner. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the only Berkey® elements that require priming.
2. Allowing any of the Berkey® elements to freeze.
3. Using dehumidifier water with any of the Berkey® elements for daily use.
4. Breaking the Berkey® elements due to dropping an assembled system or carelessness.
5. Performing a red food coloring test with the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters attached. The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters must be removed prior to performing a red food coloring test in order to stay in compliance with the warranty on these filters.
6. Using the water from a water softening system. Note: this action may clog the Berkey® Elements or cause the stainless steel to pit or rust.
7. If the product is not used in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations or instructions.
We Also Recommend